Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Español dia 12

Well, today was interesting. I didn't get as much done today as I hoped, but I read 1/2 chapter of "Spanish Demystified," listened to 2.5 of the Duolingo "Podcast en la español." I also gained 440xp via Duolingo.

2 cool things happened today: 1) I got to know my coworkers better through some broken spanish and broken english (one is from Cuba and the other is a joke writer for her husband, an amateur stand up comedian), and 2) Duolingo has stories that are actually pretty cool. I laughed at one so much, my coworker asked and I did it for her. That's when I found out that she writes jokes...

Oh, I'm also crushing my competition in my Duolingo challenge bracket. I'm not sure how many brownie points I score in the end, but I have enough lingots to last a while.

Anyway, studying Spanish has brought me and my coworkers together, so I would call this challenge a Success already, even if I am only on day 12...

Nosotros Americanos necesitamos aprender español. Buenas Noches, mi amigx. 

No comments:

Post a Comment