Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Español Dia 4

While I stated yesterday was my worst study day, today was actually my worst. I had so much happening today, I barely scored 350xp on Duolingo AND I made it through 2 pages of "Spanish Demystified." So far, still mystified.

I did, however, do a grid of verb pronoun conjugations AND made a flash card of the main thing I keep messing up in spanish (pronouns). That was a good way to set my steps in the right direction, so I wouldn't say it was a bad day.

The one thing I did really well today was talk with my coworkers and some vendors. I greeted them, asked a few questions and got responses. They then freely taught me "Como te sientes" and "Qué hora es?" Also "comprendi" which came in useful almost immediately.

Well, another day down, ending as #2 Silver league, and listened to yet another Duolingo podcast. I have decided that if Duolingo ever needs an endorsement, they should contact me.

Buenas Noches, mi amigos y amigas.

No comments:

Post a Comment