Thursday, January 30, 2020

Sexto día de Español

Buenas noches mi amigos y amigas y amigx. Yo bien estudiando. Hoy estudié verbos de "-ir" y "-er." Yo comprendí!

Well, it is Day 6 of my study of Spanish and I think I've come decently far. I only did a few crowns of level 2 on Duolingo, but I read through chapter 4 of Spanish Demystified and studied the "ir" and "er" irregular verb conjugations. This meant I had to add new study verbs AND update my flash card.

I also looked up past tense because I am wanting to start saying things in past tense like "I studied Japanese" or "I lived in Korea." I still need practice with these conjugations, but I feel confident I will have it in not time.

Thanks for reading, if you have, and I hope your language study goes as swimmingly as mine has.

No comments:

Post a Comment