Monday, January 27, 2020

Spanish Day 3 report

Today was probably the worst day of study yet. It was very busy at work with a visit from some investors from the corporate office, and then outside work, I observed people playing my RPG for 4 hours. All said I got maybe 1-2 hours of Spanish study. However, I did create a self introduction today.

Yo soy Scott y soy conserje. Soy de Estados Unidos. Mi tia es de Mexico. Por eso, mi prima habla español. Tambien, mi colega es de Mexico y habla español. Por eso, estoy estudiando español. Mucho gusto.

I did make that breakthrough talking to my coworker today. When she came in to work, I said to her "Buenas Dias. Estas Buen?" because she wasn't at work yesterday. Turns out, she has some things she should see a doctor about. This is the reason we are trying to learn Spanish at my work, so that we can be a better, more cohesive team...

So, I pushed myself today. Made it through some things and actually started watching my position in the leaderboard. It turns out, that stupid system is a motivator.

Well, some progress was made, but now it is time for bed. Buenas Noches!

No comments:

Post a Comment