Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Day 2 - July 2nd, 2014

Today I started the Russian Pimsleur program, so I'm beginning to speak along with the vocab that I been studying. I can form some basic sentences now, which is bot too bad for the second day. Continuing at this rate, I'll be able to accomplish my goals at the rate that I previously hoped.

That being the case, It might not be 6months to being really good at the language. Of course, I'm sure I'll encounter a series of setbacks in the future, so I'll remember this moment at that time to be able to motivate myself.

So far, aside from the confusing gender changes, Russian is not as hard as I expected. Thats a very good thing. I hope the rest of you are doing well when it comes to your language studies.

Until next time, STUDY HARD!

No comments:

Post a Comment