Here's the rules for day 16:
1. Open your newspaper or magazine and continue where you left off, highlighting and reading.
2. After 10 minutes with the newspaper, read Chapter 17 of your course book.
3. Write in your notebook all the vocabulary from that chapter
4. Write on the flashcards all the vocabulary from that chapter and the newspaper
5. Find your phrasebook (Or idiom book) and begin memorizing necessary phrases.
6. Find your Language Audio files and do lesson 10.
7. Utilize hidden time to study flashcards
8. Study flashcards before going to bed
I realized today that at the rate I'm headed, I will complete 22 of the 30 Pimsleur Indonesian lessons by July 30th. That's a good strong place to be when it comes to language learning and acquisition, I believe. I can try to push that number to 24 by the end, but I like the rate I'm going. I still need to memorize phrases, but I can say things like, "Where is Gato Sabroto Street?" and "Would you like to have lunch with me at my place at 9pm?" Not too bad.
As far as vocabulary goes, I will admit that I'm really far behind. I have about 12 vocab cards that I need to learn (They each contain about 40-50 vocab words) and that's not good. it means that I still have 600 of the 900 words I've covered so far to learn. Ninja Please. I need to step up my utilizing of hidden time better. Also, I may have to start making a rule that I finish off a card before the end of the day so that I can catch up. I will always be 12 cards behind however...
It is going well. Good luck friends.