Here's the rules for day 22 now changed to day 21 because I wasn't paying attention:
1. Open your newspaper or magazine and continue where you left off, highlighting and reading.
2. After 10 minutes with the newspaper, read Chapter 22 of your course book.
3. Write in your notebook all the vocabulary from that chapter
4. Write on the flashcards all the vocabulary from that chapter and the newspaper
5. Find your phrasebook (Or idiom book) and begin memorizing necessary phrases.
6. Find your Language Audio files and do lesson 15.
7. Utilize hidden time to study flashcards
8. Study flashcards before going to bed
Lesson 22 was sorta anti-climatic after lessons 20 and 21. There was alot of stuff covered, but mostly it covered the ter- prefix, which is apparently for stative verbs. Tomorrow during the review, I'm going to have to figure out more about these affixes.
I didn't end up reading a news article, though I should have when I had free time, but I did cover lesson 14 from the Pimsleur audio for the 3rd time. I'm actually done with it, but I don't have the money to purchase the next CD, so I'm paused doing 13 and 14 and I'll do 15 on Monday.
Good luck people.