Here's the rules for the Third Review day, which I turned into Day 22 because I forgot yesterday:
1. Review your notebook and flashcards, note how much you've learned in 21 days.
2. Review Chapters 16-22 of your course book.
3. OPTIONAL: Complete missing lessons of your language audio.
4. Utilize hidden time to study flashcards
5. Study flashcards before going to bed
So, I discovered today that I have 1000 words. That is far far too many words to try to study to get down my throat in the remaining 8 days. I feel like I'm likely going to turn my 30 language challenge into a 60 day language challenge. Unless I decide to try to learn 150 words a day. I can attempt it, but I feel that I won't retain that many.
However, I really am extremely dedicated to learning Indonesian now. I'm loving Indonesian movies and music, and this language is actually super fun, especially now that I know about the affixes better. And will learn more when I continue to study. I need to dedicate time to learn the affixes to the best of my abilities, but in 22 days, I have come super far and don't plan of giving up. I will become proficient in Indonesian.