Sunday, July 22, 2012

Day 22 Review #3 Saya bisa bicara bahasa indonesia

Well, today was pretty hectic too, but I got a chance to review. It's too bad that I have to work at 6am tomorrow, otherwise I would have studied more. I brought up the page on affixes and discovered that there were 40 of them. The website I found does explain it quite well, so that definitely a relief. But I got too tired to finish the whole page, so I copied it, turned it into a PDF, and I plan on studying it later. However, I'd like to thank TruAlfa & IndoDic.com for their complete Indonesia affix site. Extremely helpful thank you.

Here's the rules for the Third Review day, which I turned into Day 22 because I forgot yesterday:

1.       Review your notebook and flashcards, note how much you've learned in 21 days. 
2.       Review Chapters 16-22 of your course book.
3.       OPTIONAL: Complete missing lessons of your language audio.
4.       Utilize hidden time to study flashcards
5.       Study flashcards before going to bed



So, I discovered today that I have 1000 words. That is far far too many words to try to study to get down my throat in the remaining 8 days. I feel like I'm likely going to turn my 30 language challenge into a 60 day language challenge. Unless I decide to try to learn 150 words a day. I can attempt it, but I feel that I won't retain that many.


However, I really am extremely dedicated to learning Indonesian now. I'm loving Indonesian movies and music, and this language is actually super fun, especially now that I know about the affixes better. And will learn more when I continue to study. I need to dedicate time to learn the affixes to the best of my abilities, but in 22 days, I have come super far and don't plan of giving up. I will become proficient in Indonesian.

No comments:

Post a Comment